Wednesday, March 11, 2015

An Introduction

Hi everyone,

It's always a little difficult to start a new blog. You wonder if anyone will find it. If anyone will visit. But I guess if you're reading this, you did find it and you are visiting it. :)

So, who am I exactly?

Source

I'm a Romance writer who writes sweet and sometimes spicy romance. I'm a mother, wife, sister, daughter. I wear many hats. I like to think of myself as a fairly creative person, and when I'm not writing, you can find me dabbling in some kind of project. I love to dance, laugh, sing, play the piano, and be goofy with my family.

I'm a Walking Dead fanatic, a Downton Abbey guru, and a Castle fiend. (Can you imagine if someone wrote a novel that incorporated a little of each of those? Might be interesting...)

This blog is where I'll post experiences, talk about romance, and highlight some of my favorite books.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you around here again!

Ciao for now.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Katelyn! I just found it.
    A mixture of those three shows would be very interesting.
    Thanks for for supporting my Thunderclap campaign. And happy to be first follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you!!! I found it, too. Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete